Tuesday, March 04, 2008

crocuses and stuff





The front strip of grass along the street in my garden is covered in crocuses. They look wonderful. They are multiplying like crazy, too. All the crocuses in my garden this year seem to be huge. I did not feed them, though.

I have managed to get the dead tree out of the bed by the chimney and mostly chopped up. It's roots had rotted and it just pulled right out of the ground. I started to clip the boxwood hedge by that end but ran out of time. Today I got the cottenaster topiary clipped into its form. Things are looking quite good. There is not much to do once I have the trees chopped up.

I searched Google again for how much space I might have on my Blogger and found the Picasa photo albums containing my photos. It seems I have two albums with a total of 294 MB. This site said I have one Gigabyte of space. This one and this one I deleted about 10 photos yesterday from the Victoria Grid in October. So.. guess I have room for these, if the limit is still 300 mb.

I have to get in contact with Trevor with regard to my back up stuff. It is totally weird. It says it cannot write to the back up folder cause there is no more room on the drive. He wasn't on line today. I did a backup with Acronis and it said the same stuff, but it is backed up, it seems, to a different drive. This stuff makes me crazy. Probably him too, as he has set up many of these back up systems with no problems.

No comments: