Friday, March 14, 2008

Victoria Grid for March


Yesterday we had lunch at Rickey's in Esquimalt. I had the most scrumptious won ton soup! After that we went to the end of Constance Street, so I could get a few photos for the Victoria Grid Project for March. I only took a few, as it was raining. This is a lovely little corner of old Esquimalt. The houses are little, quaint, but modernized and cling to the clifffs. I fell in love with this little area with its lovely little homes. I much prefer this to the big modern homes in the Grid of a couple of months ago on the other side of the peninsula.

Hope the sun shines tomorrow so I can get more of the Grid. I had a look at what is in the pool so far... the Olde England Inne seems to be well documented, but I wouldn't mind some photos of my own ... I don't necessarily need to add them to the pool.

No comments: