Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Friday Harbor on San Juan Island




Pat, Dan, Irene and I returned from our BDay weekend trip to San Juan Harbor on Monday. We had a lovely sunny day going over on Saturday. Dan & Irene had to take the Coho to Victoria the day before. Saw Herb's Tavern - many neon signs. Its the oldest bar in Friday Harbor. The next day Pat drove around the island, with stops at the Alpaca farm, the British Camp and the American camp, and a few lovely views stops. I am using my Holga(loaded with Fuji NPH 400 - first holga color roll), my 35mm Canon(a 400 Fuji Superia) and my digital Canon. Then home to Victoria (Sidney) on the Washington State Ferry. I have photos of the Indian art work that is on the ferry. None of my digital are that good.
Finished the Holga roll around the house this morning (my new teddy bear, and some stuff). I must take this down to Kerrisdale to get it developed. Quite excited about how this might turn out. Pat had duct tape along on our trip to tape the Holga. I only had my small bag, with the Holga just around my neck.

No comments: