Monday, August 15, 2011

On the deck


The lobelia is doing fine in the shade on the deck,.  The hollyhock is a shocking red color and goes very nicely with the dark royal blue delphinium.  These two plants are on my deck this year in seperate pots, but both tall.  Both in bloom at the same time.
I managed to get quite a few things done today, including watering and feeding the indoor and deck plants. 
Last night, in anticipation of having my HD screen connected and sitting on my new desk, I watched a movie... the day after tomorrow.  Once I get this screen working I shall attempt to figure out how to watch tv and movies on it.l 
I now have a couple of chicken soup jars and potatoe soup jars frozen for future use. We are planning our next short trip to Barkerville.  We can catch the ferry from Port Hardy to Bella Coola.  With stops along the way, I believe we spend 2 days on the ferry.  .   .  a mini cruise!  This is going to be fun.
  I must know how to shoot movies in Barkerville.  I think they have people playing the part of those good old gold days.
This is a photo from our last trip to Pincher Creek and the surrounding area.  I love this shot.  Thinking about printing it,  nahhh to much road in it.   I am so enjoying the RAW conversion stuff.  I spent a bit of time looking at some of the new stuff on my computer.  This computer, as the one before, and the one before that, is really rather marvelous.  I am enjoying windows 7, my new camera, and all.
I managed to set one of the round stones into the path today.  Did some weeding and watering.  Watered and fed the deck and house plants..  I am using parsley from on the deck and the little cherry tomatoes, too.


No comments: