Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some of the Iris in June





The bottom two photos are Siberian Iris, the other ones are tall bearded Iris.
I have watered the house and deck plants today.  We have had a tiny bit of rain.  I could wish for more.
The Boston Bruins have won the Stanley cup winning the 7th game of the final series against the Vancouver Canucks 4 to 0.  The expected riots happened in Vancouver.  It does not matter if they win or lose, there are idiots who seem to be infected with this destructive crowd mentality.  Well, this should free up more of my time, now, although I really don't feel very motivated to do anything.  Disappointing to see our team lose.  They played good hockey over the whole series.  The last 7 games were very rough compared to the games played against the other teams.  One of the Canucks suffered a serious back injury.  They all must be covered in bruises.  They really looked tired and battered tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the irises; I've been on a memory kick this week and your blooms tickled my fancy.

Maggie said...

YW
I like the old memory kick music. :D

You are now the groovy geek.