Monday, September 07, 2009

Franks Slide, Alberta









August 2nd of our trip to Saskatchewan: It rained last nite, was noisy and the micro wave started peeping again. We set off about 9:30 up the Crowsnest Pass Highway. We stop to see the Lundbreck Falls. There are many tents along the river and people fishing. They must have got a bit wet last night. Its a lovely spot. We stop at the Interpretive Center at Franks Slide I have quite a lot of photos of this spot, as I probably won't be back again for a long time, if ever. I bought the book about it and have yet to read it. Also got a new teddy bear. We carry on throught the spectacular scenery and stop for lunch at Fernie.


At home: yesterday I made a salmon dinner for the 6 of us. Some of us spent half the day watching the football game. Was a good day. Today: everyone disappeared before I was up and so we had the day to ourselves. Was another good day. It rained yesterday. I have purple plums in the house, but they are not quite ready to eat just yet.

No comments: