Friday, January 19, 2007

Some old stuff


This is an old photo from 2002, complete with glitzy frame, that I was going to use in a presentation on photo.net at that time. The presentation is long since deleted but I enjoyed making this old presentation and so, I am going to load it to my web page, with a few recent additions to round out the album.

I got distracted from doing my Scotland and Ireland travel album for my website. I downloaded my recent photos. While dust binning the duplicates or trash ones, I got involved in doing follow up on a shot I did for an album I am calling Homework. This was originally made for a presentation on photo.net that I named 'Women's Work", long since deleted. In looking at the old photos from 2002, I see I was using a lot of the frames, made with my old Paintshop Pro program. So, I decided to finish that album before continueing with the Scotland/Ireland trip.

No comments: