Monday, January 29, 2007

African Violet macro



I rather like how this one turned out. Super macro setting on my Canon S3 IS camera, with my colors set to 'vivid'.

I loaded the album 'Homework' to my web page today. Its a presentation I did on photo.net sometime in 2002, and deleted it. It has some newer photos in it to round out the album. No serious photography there. Its just for fun.

I spent hours yesterday trying to find the icon for my IE browser after updating my Firefox to 2. So, I have been dragging around today, tired. blah. I finally just made a shortcut to it from the Iexplore exe. I did find out how to add it to the start menu thing, but cannot seem to figure out how to get it into the bottom task bar place. Oh hell with it.

Pat took us for a drive out to French Beach today, just to give the Bentley some exercise. Lovely sunny day, but coolish.

No comments: