Monday, January 29, 2007

Edinburgh, Scotland


Looking through a gun turret from the old fortifications of Edinburgh, Scotland.

I am getting a bit more finished on my Travel - Scotland and Ireland 2004, album, for my web page. The trip in Scotland was very cold, dreary weather at the beginning of April. But we were only there for a short while. There is much more to go back to see in Scotland. To go at a better time of year would be a good idea too. I understand the heather blooms in the Autumn, for instance. The northern islands have some ancient history and standing stones to see, someday!

Today we drove up to Ladysmith to get some books that Pat might be able to sell at the Red Deer Swap. I got a few pictures, nothing outstanding. A cloudy, grey day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful view. Thanks show me nice capture :-)