Friday, January 12, 2007

In the Springtime



This is a photo with my old Canon A50, that I took on my walk in Panama Hill Park.

I like the simplicity of this shot. I am thinking of printing and hanging it, with a lighter matting and a gold frame to match the other frames on the pictures in the room where I would hang it--the bathroom. I quite a bit of space for hangings in there. Maybe I will redo the whole wall with my stuff. At the moment Yoshimi's silk screen peony dominates the room. Yoshimi is very creative. She promoted her work in New York, and has now gone back to Tokyo, I believe. Have not heard from her for ages. ah well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one too, nicely composed and simple...very nice!

Maggie said...

Thanks John.

Nice to see you are up and around again. Hope the rest of the family are feeling better.