Thursday, November 23, 2006

Yeah!



This is the photo on my 'under construction' page for Gardening - Alpines. I have decided to make these under construction pages for all the albums I have listed, but not completed, on my web page. Hopefully this will mitigate some of the annoyance people might feel when they try to access an album and get the 'not found' message.

I have finally loaded our trip to Malta in 2003, to the Travel page. I like how it looks. There is one little mistake that I found, but its too small to be bothered with reloading it all. Check it out! www.mmmee.com/03Malta

I tried to clean out the cache of my browser, and managed to clear out a few other things, including my favourites on VFXY. My browser is pretty fast, now though. I spent a bit of time recovering my favourites. Hope I found them all.

I had a quick look at Word Press for web page design. Microsoft has a new page builder in beta, I think. I am still thinking about Dreamweaver, though, as the best one. I want to do my own blog, too, probably with pixel post. But this is in the future, as I have a few things to do at the moment.

No comments: