Monday, November 06, 2006

PDF slide shows, Bremerton





I have spent the afternoon creating a .pdf presentation with music, that includes these 3 photos from our Panama Canal Cruise. The butterflies and waterfall from our Costa Rica excursion and the cliff diver from Acapulco, Mexico. I must make a page on my website to add these PDFs. They're fun to do. The photos can be higher resolution and larger than my regular page photos, plus they have music. When I get them loaded to my page, I can just link friends to their .pdf instead of filling up their email box. How cool is that?

The other photos on the presentation are for the Cyrs. We got back yesterday from Sequim via the Port Angeles ferry. We had been to the Bremerton Swap meet. It poured rain all the time we were there. I found a few blue glass treasures. Hagar (their dog) is so well behaved. Irene is taking him to clicker doggie school too. Wish I had got pictures of him.

We are having heavy rain for the last 3 days. There are rivers flooding their banks all around the island. We need the rain, but not all of it at once! Our little Colquitz river is still within its banks. Considering its just across the road from our house, that is a bit of a relief.

No comments: