Friday, September 08, 2006

More Malta and more harvest



Some of the ancient houses on Gozo Island. These are well worth the short ferry ride and visit to Gozo Island. There is a museum with many of the artifacts taken from this area, including mother goddess figures. I have about 2/3 of the photos for this album resized and ready to load to my travel page.

We have harvested about 8 lbs. of these plums today. Very sweet and good when ripe.

Last nite we all went to the Stonehouse pub for dinner. Pat piled us all into the Bentley. Good
food. No pictures.

I spent hours yesterday loading the software (zoom browser) that came with my S3 IS, and playing with it. I think I need to hook the camera direct to the computer for some of the actual features of the software to work. It would not process my RAW that were loaded directly to the computer. Blah. I can use my Adobe Raw Converter. Its really very good. I will need to update it when I get my newer dslr, though.

Philip Greenspun has taken over photo.net and is in the process of re-working the site. Lot of changes going to happen. Looks like we might be able to sell anything that is of a decent print size from our portfolios.

2 comments:

Joanne® said...

the plum looks so tempting...
*drools*

Maggie said...

Thanks for stopping by Joanne. The plums are yummy. :)