Saturday, September 23, 2006

Anacortes, Washington, USA

click photo for larger version. and click again for even larger.

A picturesque stump I found on our way to view more beautiful scenery in the Anacortes area. Used my Canon S3 IS.

Some scenery in the Anacortes area - S3 IS.


I am learning all the things my new camera (Canon Powershot S3 IS)can do. High ISO produces some pretty bad noise. I made a sound clip from within the 'play' mode. Still have lots to learn. When we get back from our trip I think I will order the extras - lens hood, converter, extra telephoto and maybe the wide and the macro. I still have much to learn about it.

This Can-Am Model T Ford tour had some excellent scenery to learn. The weather was sunny and bright. I have photos for my "rust" "hydrants" "landscapes" "sky" "boats" "bridges" "Travel - West Coast USA 2006" and some good ones for the "travel - Model Ts" albums on my page.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were given a room with a sitting area, huge bedroom and nice bath with jacuzzi tub, fireplace, kitchenette. Was grand. We are so lucky.

No comments: