Thursday, September 21, 2006

Black and White Conversions

click photo for larger version. and click again for even larger.



Playing with some digital converstions to black and white. One of the pier at Sidney and the other of a sailing ship shot from the Anacortes ferry on our return trip to Sidney. The pier is with the Canon Powershot A50 and the Ship is with my new Canon S3 IS and its 12x lens. That ship was a looooooong way from the ferry. I love this long lens and all the rest of the stuff I am just starting to learn.
I did a sound byte with it after shooting photos. This is done in the playback mode. I can do audio in the shooting mode as well, of course, along with movies. The playback mode does 1 minute clips. The movie mode runs for an hour, I believe, or as long as the battery is alive, which ever comes first. The sound clip I did in playback mode was clear. I can set the volume for recording and for playback of any audio.

No comments: