Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Vegetable Garden, web page - pond

I am going through all my photos to find ones that I will add to my album for the 2nd part of the water garden. This will about the pond and the tubs.

Pete and Audree dropped in today. They had been to see the sailing ships that are down in the inner harbor. These ships are racing around the world. They leave at about 4:00 tomorrow and anchor off Point-no-point area. The next morning they are on their way again.

The temperature got up to 30 today. Very hot. It was cooler after supper so I went out and planted the last of the vegetable garden. I also planted the little plants I had bought at the rock and alpine show. I have a couple left to plant. One will go in its own clay pot. The silene is just tiny so I shall leave it for now too. I will probably empty out the cedar trough to the rockerie and the perennial border.

No comments: