Sunday, May 14, 2006

Vegetable Garden, good friends and web page

Yesterday I finished putting the cement slabs down in the vegetable garden to create paths. I have a great purple bruise on my wrist to prove it too. Today I got about half of the seeds planted. Mrs. P. had me cut back my trees between our houses cause they were interfering with the guy who is painting her house. She says they will grow again and be thicker. Sure hope so. A good pruning might be ok.

I filled the pond and the tub on the deck. I saw 2 fairly large black fish. Hope they turn gold soon. I shall have to get a few new ones. Fixed the rocks on the edge of the pond and watered all around, including the woodland. I see I have a lot of blackberries growing in the woodland and shall have to get after them, asap. The weather was perfect today.

Pat put some sort of lubricating oil in the Bentley and changed its plugs. So, we took Steve and Ruby and took it for a run to the Stonehouse Pub at Canoe Cove. Runs really good now. The food at the Stonehouse was scrumptious. After dinner Pat drove us around Landsend road and back to their place to see the new renovations on their house. Wow, it is being totally redone. Looks really good.

Tomorrow I go for my bone marrow test.

I have almost finished the 'create the water garden' part of that water gardening subpage on my web page. It looks ok, nothing fancy. The other 2 parts of that page should have better photos, I hope. Most of the create photos are from pre-digital days.

No comments: