Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Pond

Yesterday I went to Cannor and got 8 new little fish. The above photo is not a recent one, as the predators have been eating my fish. I seldom see them on the surface. I also bought 8 cedar hedging trees, 3 tomatoes and a few annuals. Delivery is free with a membership ($20.00) If you spend more than $100.00 you get $25.00 off on the first purchase after membership is paid. So, I shall be getting my trees and plants delivered on Friday. The fish are in the pond. They went to the bottom and were avoiding my shadow(when on top) at each end of the pond when I tried to get their picture.

Tomorrow morning I dig out the black bamboo runner for Duncans. They will be over at 3:00 to get it. Sheila said her piece of the black bamboo had grown quite tall already. Its good to hear that these runners actually take root and live. CowPee never let me know how the ones I gave her did in her garden.

I have 40 photos for the 'pond' part of my water garden page. I have to tweak and resize them and then make the album and load it. Slowly getting this page finished. My page is www.mmmee.com go to Gardening and then to Water on the drop down menue.

No comments: