Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Orgeon Coast from 2006




Three more photos that I have processed from the RAW photos of our 2006 trip to the Grand Canyon, mentioned in my previous post.

I find that I have used: You are currently using 500 MB (48.83%) of your 1024 MB. of my space on this blog. To find out how much space you have used on your blogger go to the dashboard. At the bottom you will see Picasa Web Albums. When you click on that, if you go to the bottom of that page you will see how much space you have used. I am afraid to look at the rest of the stuff in there. :-}

I have my comments moderated. Recently I am getting the same old spam posting to the same day's post on my blog from 2 spam spewers. From what I am reading on the internet about these blog spammers, I am fortunate to only have 2 repeaters. I have to moderate them almost every day. Trying to report them to blogger is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. On the guestbook on my old old web page I can block any IP from future comments. The offending commentator just disappears, never to be heard from again. Now, this guestbook is not a highly recognizable place, as is blogspot. I wonder why it is so difficult to implement something like this on blogspot. Is there anyone out there who has written a script that we could add to our blogs to do this block/ban?

No comments: