Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Learning new photo Editor


I have been learning how to work with a new photo editor called Virtual Studio. Its free and has some very interesting filters as well as most of the other adjustments in photoshop, as far as I can tell. I love the gamma adjustments, the heat adjustments and the filter for film adjustments. There is a lot more I need to learn. It has a few frames. One here... I don't know how to set the matt size... don't know a lot of stuff on it yet.

Yesterday, I raked more leaves and got most of the violets weeded out of the moss garden. Those violets have rather large root systems. No wonder they keep coming back... I haven't been getting all of the roots out.

I am going to load my travel photos to our new site. For the last few days I have been attempting to organize my galleries in that regard. The new photo editor is going to be a big help once I learn how to run it easily. I could not adjust this photo in photoshop quite as nicely as the Virtual Studio has done it. Well, there is a lot I don't know about either program, but this one is working well for me so far.

No comments: