Monday, November 24, 2008

A lazy day


I am editing and loading my Victoria Grid Project photos on Flickr from October's Grid. In the group they are talking about where to meet to decide the grids for December and January. There are about 3 photos from November posted. Well... its a great idea. I just wish more people would participate. It would help if we had a more dynamic group leader, I think. Actually, my photos are getting no views, so I really don't know why I bother. I guess others who have tried the group get this same treatment.

I really like this crack in the pavement and the upside down mushroom, too.

Not too much happening today. I have been trying to get my flickr group commitments a bit caught up. I made a roast beef and all for dinner, so we had a mini feast tonight. Was very good.

No comments: