Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Some color







A few of the flowers I was shooting a couple of days ago. I hope I am getting better at composition. I sure like the blurred backgrounds a lot better.

Yesterday I spent quite a lot of time learning the text tool in PS CS. I probably just scratched the surface of what it can do, but I think I will be putting my name on my photos. It might be a slight deterrent to anyone borrowing it. Also, 800 pixels, I think will be big enough for uploading anywhere.

We went to Sidney in the Bentley after dinner, for ice cream with the vintage car club people. Was a lovely drive. It has been a very hot day.

I made salad with garden lettuce and chives. The veggies do not look too terrific. I should probably be out there watering them. The lettuce was just wilted. The radishes are mostly little roots instead of bulbs. The tomatoes are 4 inches high and blooming.

No comments: