Sunday, July 08, 2007

Saxe Point Sunset

This is tonite's sunset at Saxe Point.

I have a couple of photos from West Bay Marina from today, and I have a few of the deck plants. I think my old A50 took sharper photos. It did RAW too. It must be the way I am holding this camera. I shall have to start to hold it like I hold the Elan 7e, with my hand under the lens to hold it still when I hit the shutter button. Holding it by the sides does not work. Too much movement.


I feel I accomplished quite a lot today. My light garden is cleaned up and all watered. The vegetable garden and some of the back got some water today. Filled the pond. The little bee hive is now empty and the wasps are gone.

Pat fixed the fridge gas burner in the camper van, and it now lights. It had a whole bunch of rust and carbon in the little pipe that he cleaned up. Then we took it for a test run out to Saxe Point and West Bay Marina with the fridge running. It got quite cold in the freezer and cooled down quite a bit in the rest of the fridge.

No comments: