Monday, July 23, 2007

More for the Victoria Grid Project on Flickr






More photos for the Victoria Grid Project on Flickr. There have not been any of the others in the group loading any photos after mine. But I shall keep loading mine anyway. A couple of the group got back to my photos to comment, and I returned comments on their stuff.

I did a walk around the perimeter of the Town and Country Mall, where there are going to be some big renovations happening. Fairway grocery store is closed. I actually have more shots from this part of the Mall to upload, but two of the shots are from Saanich City Hall. I wanted to end this post with another person, so that I have a row of people on my VFXY account. Click the button on the side panel to see my VFXY account. Its a nice little blogging community. Very quiet and peaceful.

No comments: