Sunday, June 18, 2006

Web page

I finished revising and loaded the album May under Gardening to my page. Now I am caught up in the revisions I needed to do. I have learned quite a bit more about using my PS RAW converter and am starting to use PS more and more. I can start shooting RAW again, just in case I ever get that photo that National Geographic will be begging me to release. :)) Sure, why not?
So, I am now working on the Japanese Garden part of the Water Garden. I will have 4 shots of Butchart's Gardens Japanese Garden included. This is one of them.

This morning we got up earlier and went to the Father's Day Model T 'Barney Oldfield Rally'. We raced around the route in 20 minutes when we were suppose to take 45 minutes. So, naturally we got the least points. ha! Something backwards about that. But we don't want that ugly trophy to sit in our house again for a year. Was good to see people.

No comments: