Wednesday, June 21, 2006

No words forum on photo.net


I am thinking of starting a "Bear" thread on the No Words forum with this one. I have learned how to add photos to those forums without linking directly to my HD shots. On photo.net I use the properties path for the photo in this code:

8Center8 8img src="http://etc."8 8/center8 (with the brackets where the 8s are). The photos are then larger than the 512 pixels across that the forums allows otherwise. Also I will never move this photo on my blog, but I might move it around on photo.net or delete it entirely, and break the path to the No Words forum. I can check to see how they look on line, also, from my blog. See if they are too big, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
The interesting name of a site - mmmee.blogspot.com, interesting this here is very good.
I spent 5 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!