Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Limewire and gardening







I spent yesterday downloading Limewire and learning about it. There are all kinds of files to share. The above penguin picture is one someone was sharing. It is not mine. Cool photo.
Last nite I downloaded The Life of Brian and today I am getting the March of the Penguins. It takes forever to download the movies. I have to learn how to burn them for storage off my HD, next.

A couple of days ago I got the vegetable garden weeded and got some more clipping and pruning done around the garden. I moved the daylily over a few feet, as it was crowding my best pink. The pinks all over the garden are lovely and fragrant. I should root more cuttings all around the edges of the garden; especially along the border of the stone path under the roses. A whole bed of pinks would be fantastic! I should move that red tall plant (Montebretia, I think it is) to further back along Parmar's side of the front garden, and plant a clumping plant in there, perhaps a nice lupine. After moving the daylily I had to water it in and so watered around the back and filled the pond. So, I shall need a list of plants I will need... like grass seed, a lupine., pinks perhaps. I have room for 3 more hedging cedars along Parmar's side, to block the view of the David from the street.

I have the photos for my Japanese garden album sorted out. The topiary from Butchart's garden is one that I don't think I will be using. So, I now need to resize and fix the photos and then load them to that album. I am slowly getting things done on my page. The thyme photos and campanulas I expect to add to my June album.

No comments: