Saturday, June 10, 2006

Gardening, web page, and stuff

I have been busy since my last post.
I put weed and feed on the grass areas, we had sun for about 3 days and then it began to sprinkle and rain a bit. So the grass areas are coming along slowly. They need mowing again.
The vegetable garden has many small weeds and some of the vegetables are up. Needs weeding. The weeds all over the yard need some roundup applied, again. I am slowly getting them under control, I think. The pond looks good when filled. All the lilies are showing leaves, so I should get blooms from them all.

I have discovered a glitch in my gardening albums on my web page, so I am redong each album and reloading. I have finished loading January and February. No matter, not too many people go there anyway.

Today our neighbourhood had garage sales. First time I ever did this. There wasn't much traffic. But getting things ready did get the back garage cleaned up a bit. Now, we must send the old stuff off to the dump or give the better stuff to the sally ann.

Pat, Bruce, Mike and Ron went to the swap meet at Cloverdale or where ever it has moved to now.

My Andean Fire orchid has a bud! Pixie is blooming and the pink Paph is just finishing up. One called Phrag. has buds too. The phrag looks like a dendrobium - leaves, anyway.

I renewed by Usefilm account today, heavens only knows why! There now is a critiques corner that is just mostly getting the same old shit for critiques.

No comments: