Monday, June 26, 2006

Picture, web, and gardening stuff

I have been playing in the RAW converter again. I am getting a lot more comfortable with using PS CS. So much more to learn.

I have the individual pages of the Japanese garden to annotate and then I can load that album. I did a few changes of the main pages, for when I reload them with the new drop down menu items on My Town.

Yesterday I tried to collect The Matrix without any luck, so far. I need a plug in for the WM player..... don't know if I need it right now, as I have too much to do.

We are having some very hot weather - up to 30+. Last nite I watered the vegetable garden and the pond area. Filled the pond. The new fish seem to have grown about an inch longer. All 8 of them are still there. I have been feeding the ones in the deck tub and the pond every evening at about 5 - 7.

No comments: