Friday, June 02, 2006

Butchart Gardens and White Heather Tea Room and Ink








yesterday we had a late lunch at the White Heather Tea Room, compliments of Candy and Gary. The food was scrumptious and the service superb.

While searching for photos to round out my Japanese Gardening album on my page, I got working with the conversion from RAW to Jpeg of my Butchart Gardens photos. I have some good stuff in there! It is just going to take a little more time to work them to make them presentable. But then I will have the larger files, if ever I should be able to use them to print out for contests, calendars, etc. The other photos are from some recent Jpegs of my own garden. My garden is just bursing out all over with color. The vegetables are starting to peek out of the soil now too. We have had semi rainy weather for the last week.

We got ink for both of our printers yesterday and I spent a couple of hours getting Pat's printer loaded and working properly. It is set to do black always. I could not find the printer in the program files. I have no idea where it is on that PC. Should do a search, I guess.

No comments: