Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fall Colors



I was out for a few minutes shooting October flowers for my web page "October". Here are a few of them. After the inch or so of rain that we have had, the Fall flowers are coming out pretty good. I have some nice leaf coloring happening also. The little boskoop heather is especially nice. I must get over to Cannor and look for a few more crocus, tulips, daffs and rhubarb root. I still have to phone Sheila and let her know that I have some black bamboo for her. Hope it grows.
There was an animal in the pond again, knocking down rocks and broke the lily blosom off its plant. Was probably the otter again.
I finished my roll of Kodak Max 400 with the deer on it and hope to get to the lab on Thursday and get a US M.O. for Stirred not Shaken for Steve.

No comments: