Friday, October 21, 2005

2002 Trip to France



I am beginning to sort and tweak the photos from our trip to France in 2002. We stayed in an apartment at Pont Royal. It had very nice grounds, with a pond, and golf course. This is a view through one of the out door windows. The architecture took advantage of the gorgeous views over the countryside.

Tomorrow we leave for the River Cruise. Amsterdam to Bucharest. We are packed and ready to go. I am taking warm clothes as I think we may have some cooler days. Taking my 35mm Canon this time. I really need a good telephoto, I think. I must learn how to shoot architecture too. And night shooting. I won't have my tripod or any special film. Kodak Max 200 or 400. I have a Tri-X roll to bring. Not bringing velvia. Only have the polarizer for filters. Have to travel as light as possible. So, shall be thinking of packing necessary items in my new small camera bag for day trips.

No comments: