Thursday, October 06, 2005

Baby steps



I got my prints back from the lab today and am happy with a couple of them. Although these are just baby steps in learning all I have yet to learn about photo- graphy, my scanner, and using my PS CS. Slowly progressing though.

I sent off my letter to SC today. :)) Hope it arrives intact.

We have a few figs in the house, but they are not yet ripe enough. I hope they ripen inside, as the ones Pat picked are purplish but not yet dark purple. All the Fall colors are looking very very nice. I hope we have such colors in October on our trip. It will make the pictures so much nicer. After these photos, I really expect to take my 35mm along. The detail and control is so much better than with my digital. I am scanning at 800 dpi, a higher number would give photos that could be used in books, etc. for when I get that next shot that someone will offer me a request for photo. :)) And there will be a next one!!

No comments: