I have finished taking the daisies out of the front garden strip, and have been doing more weeding and deadheading of perennials, roses, and generally clipping things into their allotted space. I need to finish weeding the stone path and then I should be able to start on the moss garden and the stone paths at the back.
I was quite distressed to find a dead fish in the pond. When I bought these fish at Cannor on June 2, they were quite small. This one seems to be at least twice the size it was, so I think it must have been a healthy fish. I cannot understand what is killing my fish. There were 7 of them put into the pond, so I will wait to see how the rest of them fair. They are definitely not smothered as the pump has been running the waterfall and there is plenty of open area on the surface.
I got a few things finished on my old web page, and it really does not take as long as I thought it would, or as I have been dreading it would. So, that went well.