Thursday, July 24, 2008

Russian River Cruise - Day 11 - May 22



Battle of the Lapiths and the Centaurs by Luca Giordana


Battle of the Lapiths and the Centaurs by Luca Giordana







More photos from the Hermitage. Not great shots, but they are what I have from this glittering, collection of art set in some gorgeous architecture. More to come...

On the home front. We have paint on all the rooms, except the kitchen, my room, the stairwell, and the big bathroom. We have the drain in the tub fixed (Pat fixed it with a little help from his friend) without having to drag out the bathtub... thank heavens. Pat needs to put back his stuff in his room. It all needs dusting and sorting, of course. We hauled stuff to the good will drop off and another load to the recycle place. We have bags of paper, cardboard, books and old magazines waiting to go out to the pick up recycle people.

My garden is drying up -- even the weeds, except the morning glories that are taking over the hedge. Oh well, maybe I will have time next month.

I have collected the Matrix, but have not had time to watch it, yet. I have 3 of the series to watch, should, ever I get time. Cyrus' site should be ready to be pre-launch tested soon. I don't seem to have time for Flickr right now, either.

I have not heard back from Dyler's Draperies place. I have another draperies person coming this morning to do measurements and etc. Hope they are a little more hungry for work than that last woman. So, I best get off this computer.

No comments: