Monday, June 09, 2008

Russian River Cruise - Day 3 and 4 - May 14, 15


On Day 3 of the Russian River Cruise I spent as much of the day as I possibly could in bed with my cold. I had breakfast but it was all I could manage that day. Pat went on the City Tour which included stops at Red Square and New Maiden Convent.

On Day 4 there was time to explore Moscow on your own, or to go on optional tours, none of which we signed up for. At 2:30 that afternoon we sailed. In the evening we had the Captain's welcome cocktail and the Captains dinner. They required "a nice dress" for the ladies, suit and tie for the gentlemen.

There is a sad lack of photos for the 3 day and a few on the 4th. This trip turned into the photo shoot of the cranes. There was much construction in Moscow. The one above was next to the dock where we were tied up. The Graf is from shooting out the cabin window as we sailed.

No comments: