Monday, April 17, 2006

Series Page

I finished the sub page 'Series' for my page today. This photo is for the series Beach Combing, should I ever get it loaded. I can now start creating more albums.

Photo.net is becoming more and more useless as people break up into chatroom type critiques and ratings. The site feed back forum is full of whining about low ratings. They never complain about an over abundance of high ratings. I wonder why. It is still good for information in the articles and forums. Photo.sig is run by thugs and has the same mate rating/critiquing problems. I think these sites have outlived their usefulness to me. The way these communities are set up puts us into conflict and competition for attention. Any honest opinion is with what seems like astonishment and silence. Waste of time and money. I shall attempt to better employ myself on sites that actually contain good information, or in reading the back pages and forums containing some actual information. Too hell with anything unrefined.

Today we spent about 3 hours with a financial advisor from the RB. This guy is good! Looks like he will have a good plan for us in a couple of weeks. yeaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: