Thursday, April 27, 2006

Digging, planting, scanning


Two days ago I finished digging over the vegetable/cutting garden. I have started the cement block path, but have run out of blocks and must get some more.
I planted the 2 dahlias amoung the foxgloves that I m0ved to the back by the yews. The foxgloves are doing well. I then planted 3 rows of glads. The blue and white row - blue named Airborne, and white Innocence.

I have been scanning in the old photos of the creation of my water garden. There will be 12 steps - loaded and annoted in 3 pages with 4 photos per page. Step 12 will be the water lily from 2002. I made this pond in April, 1998. After that the pictures will be loaded to the life in the water garden. I will make up a sub page called water garden with three parts to it. The third part will be the Japanese garden (which surrounds the pond). It is slowly coming together. After it is loaded I must try find the guy on PhotoSIG who was building a garden and wanted to see my photos of this.

This week end is the Spring Meet of the RROC and BD club. Candy and Gary are staying over with us, so there won't be much done on my stuff for a few days now.

No comments: