Monday, September 19, 2005

Stuff

Dan and Irene got away on the 7:00 boat last nite. We spent some of the day looking at Smart cars on the top of the parkade of the old Bay Building. Good day. While Dan was looking for fish fly material in a store on Broad Street, I found a new Lowepro camera bag.'Topload Zoom 2, regular price $47.99, on sale for $24.00. My 35mm Canon with the lens fits with room for the spare lens, filters, film, my note book. I am just sooooo pleased with it. I could get backpack straps for it, but it is good with just the shoulder strap. Its the same size as my black purse that I am carrying my digital and stuff in now. I could get keys and cards in this bag, if I use it instead of the very heavy big bag I use now.

We exchanged CD's of our pictures. First time I used my burner, so I learned to use it this weekend.

I just finished an 8 x 10 of the above shot of the patina truck for Bruce. Pat says he wants it for his office. Hope he likes it. I had the printer print one at 1440 dpi, the other with a thinner border printed at 720 dpi. I cannot see a lot of difference. I reduced the photo size to get it to print totally on this 8 1/2 x 11 glossy photo paper.

No comments: