Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Reflecting

Fall is a good time for reflecting and gathering in the harvest as well as gathering my thoughts. Time to ruminate on all that has happened this year and measure how far I have come. It will soon be time for our trip, which I am really getting excited about. I want to have all my thoughts and things nicely in order before we go, so that I can relax and enjoy the experience to the greatest degree.

This is another one of the reflections pictures from the Can-Am weekend. This stuff is fun.

I am working on our trip to Greece for my website. There are some good shots from that trip. Our time on Crete was especially interesting.

I was out in the garden killing blackberries and clipping down the perennials yesterday and today. The compost bin is heaping full again

No comments: