Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Stuff


I was trying to do backlighting and macro flower petals today, but have over 300 shots that I am just going to dump. Terrible blurry, noisy mess.

On Sunday, Steve and Ruby came over to see the new old mode T and stayed to dinner. We had a good visit till nearly midnight. I just made a big seafood salad for dinner with yellow plums and yogurt for dessert.

The 1912 Torpedo Roadster model T looks pretty good. It needs to be finished -- paint and more parts need to be found. It is a lot higher than the Speedster, with doors, a roof and a front windshield!! We will still need some kind of rain gear for the rainy days as the sides have no windows.

Thursday we go to a United Way presentation of some kind at one of the big hotels... forget which one. Then Friday we are off to the meet at Campbell River. Pat is still looking for a trailer to take the Speedster. Hope the weather clears up. If we do not get a trailer, I don't think we will be going.

I have been asked to be a moderator on another group on Flickr. Its a nice looking group. Macro Flower Petal Art. Nice stuff. I didn't get anything today. Oh well. My little group is slowly growing, but I don't care if it goes big. I like it the way it is.

The guys in MIMS did an edit of what I thought was going to be a collage. oh man was it funny. Now I have to learn to do this stuff. I stumbled around my photoshop for quite a while tonite and learned a little bit. Sure is frustrating when you don't know what you are doing. This PS program is not exactly user friendly. But once you learn a few things it is just an amazing program. I have so much more to learn.

No comments: