Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Painted Vase Series



Here is another one for my 'painted vases' album. The flowers are a bit large for the size of the vase.

I was to see Dr. C. today. I am still unique and unusual. We are eliminating any diseases that we can do tests that will show whether or not I have a specific known blood disease. So far, I have no known disease. Just high blood counts. Next test is for my T cells. I don't feel that I am under stress, and I don't think I have any allergies. So, we continue testing to try to find the cause. Dr. C. says most people would be stressed out if they had what I have. But why? I could have a blood clot and die? I'm ready. I've had good innings and shall have more for as long as I live. I just don't know why its so hard to let go for most people. The only thing I don't want, is to end up a basket case. Now, that would be awful. I would like to be able to decide for myself when I am too old and decrepit to carry on, and just go out quietly with all my ducks in a row and all mental machinery working. I wonder why its a crime to decide for ourselves, how long we want to go on.

No comments: