Monday, March 20, 2006

Sub page My Walk


Yesterday I loaded the sub page My Walk to my home page. I am quite happy with the way it turned out. The Progress Report sub page should be easy, but the Series one will take a little longer as I want to make thumb nails again - one for each series album.

We drove the Bentley on the Vintage Car Club's monthly tour on Sunday. Ruby and Steve accompanied us. It was a long and very nice run called the Marina Crawl, ending up at Just Joey's for coffee. Of course, there were no stops for photos!

Today I was out in the garden. I cleaned up the woodland walk, digging out thistles and dandilions. The fawn lilies are spreading. The bluebells are taking over the whole area. I am not decided about leaving them or getting rid of them. I clipped back the fig tree, the apple tree a bit, some of the jasmine and bits of the eucalyptus. I tied up the little round cedar at the front again -- the one that was storm damaged. I think the old string broke. I transplanted the few sping flowers I bought into their wooden box. The garden is looking not too bad for the attention it has been getting the past few years. I need more tulips put into the bed along the driveway and along the side of the garage. I could even get more of the crocuses put into the front grass strip. They look terrific first thing in the spring. People walking along that street always look them over. Last week the recyle collection truck guy stopped there to have his lunch in his truck. That's kinda nice to see others enjoying the show. The yellow plum tree is in full bloom making a great white blanket in the back. There are lots of little bees, so we should have plenty of plums again.

No comments: