Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Home Page and stuff

The photo above is from along the Oregon Coast, somewhere, shooting from high up above the ocean, on the road.

I have spent a good part of the last few days revising my home page, trying to make it look less amature. I will be making a few sub pages, which might be fun. The music is not hesitating now, and I do not get a 'not found' when I click on select. Hmmmmmm, wonder what fixed that. I think it looks a little more cleaned up and readable. Since I cannot get to the Progress Report page from 'select' now... I shall have to put it under Home and all the main page drop down menus, I guess. Or maybe not, since I just finished doing all that stuff. I added a link for Botanical Bay, Man hole covers, Boquets, 2006 travel to the desert & all, so I really don't feel like going back and making yet more changes to reload right now.

We were out to lunch at the Dunlop House today with Jim and Sheila....... mmmmmmmmm scrumpious food and service. I got a couple of photos for 'eateries' on my page.

Yesterday we had lunch at the seafood place on 5th in Sidney with Ruby and Steve, and then we went to the Gondoliers at the Sanscha Hall theater, the name of which escapes me at the moment. Good fun. They are having their whole house remodelled starting with digging a giant hole for the garage/shop renovation. They are going to live in it while it is being finished. Our house needs a lot of things too. All in good time.

We are waiting for the closing date on Nob Hill which is to be May 1st. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! Free at last... from that hassle and with a healthy profit for the 25 years spent at it.

No comments: