Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hurricane Ridge and Silver Falls Ice


More photos from our latest trip. Hurricane Ridge was covered in snow. The icicle fantasies were an extra. A few days later we found more ice in the Silver Falls State Park.

Last night we had a lightning and thumber and a brief but heavy fall of snowballs. It was a sight to behold. The snowballs falling do not show on my photo. They show as snow on the deck under the tungsten light.

I am reviewing my photos from the West Coast, Desert, & Grand Canyon again.

Yesterday I left my 6 rolls of film with the lab. They should be ready today. Hope I got some good stuff on film, too. I doubt if my attempt at star trails worked, though.

I have been revising my web page to include this trip under Travel and a few other minor corrections. Should soon be ready to loaded the revised pages and then work on the album for our last trip.

No comments: