Saturday, March 18, 2006

Out for a walk


Today I walked to Royal Oak Mall to mail Steve's parcel again, as it was returned to me with the notation of 'insufficient address'. It was a lovely, sunny day and a nice walk. I have quite a few more ideas for 'my walk' shots for the summer... the kids playground, some action shots of the sports.

I am working on the sub page 'my walk' for my home page. I scanned this photo and a few others for the Summer album and for the summer thumbnail for the sub page. The colors scanned in beautifully, from the prints. Its a pleasure to use this scanner, now that I am learning a bit about it. I have yet to complete the sub page and the albums, but this has been fun to do, so far. Its disappointing to have no one viewing my page. I guess I am doing it mostly for myself, though.

No comments: