Thursday, March 19, 2020

Old Car Stuff

 I am not sure why I am upside down in this photo of the light on an old car, but this is how everything feels recently with the panic about the COVID-19 coronavirus.  We are advised to stay home and only go out when necessary.  The stores shelves have been getting fairly bare due to people stock piling foods, toilet tissue, disinfectants, etc. 
 McKay drove this old car of his across the US, mostly along Route 66, camping out and staying with people who welcomed him into their homes; quite a few years ago.  I found this while attempting to find photos of antique cars for Peter F. of the the Antiques chapter of the VCCC.  I expect he has photos of everything I have and his are much better too.  While going through my files I straightened up the files, trying to get only one copy of things saved, so that I can find things more easily, hopefully. 
The duck is very mindful of its cleaning.  It was in a pond at one of the venues for the one of the Antiques meetings, years ago.

No comments: