Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lady slipper Orchids

 Paph. concolor
This lady slipper orchid blooms every year.  It has interesting foliage for the rest of the year.
 Phrag. Andean Fire.
 This is the Andean Fire from a different angle and some back lighting.  You can see that it has a second bud.

The orchid show is the first week end in March, at the University Student's Union Building

I moved my photos, videos, music, and few other documents into my storage drive.  My backup also has storage, but it changes every Thursday, with any changes I have made.  The thing about the storage drive is that nothing will change... in case I accidentally delete something, and do not notice it, and the backup gets changed also.  I will need to up date my storage drive folders, also; especially the photos and any thing I do on my web page. 
I have read Kathryn Stockett's book "help" in record time.  I stayed up late at night to read.  I could not put it down.  It is a movie and nominated for oscars.   We must go see it.

No comments: