Monday, February 07, 2011

The 2010 Bay Bear

This is Morgan, the 2010 Bay Bear.  When we purchase a bear we are giving to a portion to charity.  I like to collect these teddy bears.  There were so many lovely bears in the stores this Christmas, but I only brought this one home with me.  This is another practice shot with the 50mm lens, processed in the Canon RAW converter. 
I spent most of the morning at the Mall, looking at camera bags, etc.  As I become more comfortable with this camera I am enjoying it more and more.  I am working on the update for the photography page of my web page.   This page is 5 years behind in making travel albums, as well as other albums.  

In the afternoon I managed to get some gardening done, before it started to rain lightly.  I pruned the apple tree and some of the fig tree.  Cut back both Jackamani clematis, and clipped two of the heathers.  There is still more perennial clean up to do.  I cleaned the filter on the pond pump and have the waterfall running again. 

No comments: