Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lunch by the seashore






Tuesday, a week ago, we picked up deli food for lunch and went to Sidney. We picked up our stuff from Maria and then parked by the ocean and had our lunch. I went out to shoot for a few minutes. I used the ND filter and it did help a bit for the ocean/sky shots. It was a cold and windy day. The bank along the beach is very steep but the grass and dandelions hold it all together. Someone planted a couple of red tulip bulbs. It was just perfect to catch them blowing in the wind. I tried to make a movie, but the wind noise was too much. I could not hear the sound of the waves.

Today I dug over half of the vegetable garden. I have some good soil in the veggie patch at last, but the cedar roots and other trees roots are not very deep. I am still thinking of converting this patch to a cutting garden.

No comments: